THIS IS THE SIMS 3: PETS EXPANSION AND DOES NOT CONTAIN THE BASE GAME
Create perfect—or imperfect—pets for your Sims, from fierce guard dogs to destructive kittens to trusty horses and more as you determine not only how your Sims’ pets look but their personality traits as well. With a variety of new activities and social interactions, take control of these pets and experience the world from their perspective. Give your Sims a new member of their household and discover all-new ways to play with life!
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and—for the first time ever—horses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims’ pets.
- Pets can learn skills. Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date, and horses can learn racing and jumping.
- Sims can take their pets outside! Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.
- OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
- Processor: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent / For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz
P4 Processor or equivalent. For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
- Memory: For XP 1 GB RAM / For Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM. For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: At least 3.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games. 9.6 GB of hard drive space is required if installing with The Sims 3.
- Video Card: 128 MB Video Card with Pixel Shader 2.0 support
- Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Add to Cart