You are a mercenary possessed by a flame demon in a desperate world ravaged by seven Ice Lords and their Dead-Army.
In this RPG where all your choices lead to consequences, you will have to choose between unleashing the powers of the beast within and rejecting the demonic influence that wants to claim your humanity.
Freely develop your abilities and combat style through three skill trees: swing the heavy weapons of the Fighter, wield the sneaky dual daggers of the Ranger, or use the devastating flame spells of the Pyromancer.
Recruit companions who will live, love, hate and fight alongside you against the dreadful creatures of Vertiel, in real-time epic battles based on tactics and reaction.
The bigger the danger, the greater the temptation to draw on the demon’s power at the cost of your soul… which way will YOU choose?
- OS: WINDOWS XP SP3/WINDOWS VISTA SP2/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8
- Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.2 GHZ
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 AND SHADERS 4.0 COMPATIBLE ATI RADEON HD 4850/NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT OR HIGHER
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE
- Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR THE GAME ACTIVATION
Quite an enjoyable RPG game with nicely done mix of combat styles (warrior or ranger) with magic. Even though I didn't finished the game yet, it's fairly entertaining experience that I easily got involved into. Something that really surpriced me is that the game requires players choices to create their own moral path and it's done really impressively in here. Quite alot of enemy types and fine diversity of surroundings will keep this game attractive enough and when you will add its crafting system and skill tree, it's getting formed into a pleasant adventure game.
+ Splendid design of maps, enemies, weapons and armors
+ Skills tree is complex enough to create your own, unique style of gameplay
+ Story is interesting and nicely told
+ Outstanding music
+ Graphics are pretty good, not amazing, could be much better, but still good
+ You get to choose between being the good one or sacrificing your own soul to demon for sake of being "better"
- Fighting mechanics are as refined as you would expect it to be
- Animations are not as good as they should be
- As much as they took care of music, voicing in-game is simply poor
- Enemies are literal punch bags that take bits of damage what makes it a bit annoying after a while