If you're a little confused how digital game downloads work and have no idea what a 'game key' is or how to use it, don't worry - you're not alone! Simply follow the below step-by-step guide and you'll be downloading and playing your game in no time! GAME PLATFORM The first thing you need to know when buying a game is which platform it is on. This will be shown in the top left of the game tile and on the product page under the title image (see images below) You will also be reminded in the shopping cart the platform
You can now earn achievements with Opium Pulses! Along with getting a warm fuzzy feeling inside, each achievement you unlock will reward you with varying amounts of OP points for you to spend in the store.Achievements you can currently earnLogin (resets daily)Play a game in the Arcade (resets daily)Buy x games in the Store (1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100)Earn x points from completing Quests (1000, 10,000, 50,000, 125,000, 250,000, 500,000)Invite x friends [who become OP customers] (1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100)Enter x giveaways (1, 25, 100, 500, 1000, 5000)Win x giveaways (1, 5, 20, 50, 100, 250)OP member for
You may have noticed all our games in the Store and Trove can be purchased with points as well as currency.So how exactly do you earn points? Well, in several ways;1. Earn Achievements You can earn achievements by interacting with the site, which currently includes; entering/winning Giveaways, Inviting friends, playing games in the Arcade, completing Quests, buying games in the Store and member anniversaries. More achievements are in the pipeline so watch this space!Read the full article on achievements here.2. Earn CashbackEvery purchase you make from the store will earn you loyalty points. Every $1 you spend in store will earn you
What position are you applying for?
What should we address you as?
Usernames for Steam and/or Discord?
[March 12, 2018
This article is from the previous update so is a little out-of-date... Don't worry, we're working on update that will make it clearly visible which giveaways you have entered that we will roll out asap.March 10, 2018
so in the giveaway overview where can I see which I entered already? /can I at all?March 10, 2018
interesting ! DR3 IS my best favoris game ! tyMarch 07, 2018
March 06, 2018
- What position are you applying for? Community Moderator.
- What should we address you as? Egel, Egelhoorn, Eva.
- Usernames for Steam and/or Discord? Discord: Egel#0607 Steam: JustEvax
- What is your time zone? UTC +1. Living in The Netherlands.
- Your line of work/education? I´m a cashier at a local supermarket, but I´m doing a secondary vocational education as a financial administrative employee.
- What gaming platforms do you own including any computers with specs? I´m having a Acer Aspire E15 E5-571P-56HY. I´m using it for school and for games and everything!
- What do you feel you could provide for the community?
I can be a person with whom you can talk when you need it, I will fulfill all duties that a moderator needs to fulfill too, ofcourse. I´ve been a happy member of the group for 36 months now, and I would really love to have a bigger role within the group for now.
- How much free time can you devote to this position? As much as possible. I´m sure I can say that I´m an active member.
- What previous experience do you have, If any? I don´t have much experience having such a big role. Altough I´d like to learn all this with our lovely society.
- When and how did you find out about Opium Pulses? I guess 2 years ago now? Apen told me about the society and I loved it. I remember joining the group, and everyone was so welcoming and heartwarming to me!
- Finally, please provide any additional information about yourself or anything you feel may support your application? Nothing comes to mind! I´m an open person, so just ask me anything you´d like! I love to chat with anyone in the group.
nice look game.February 27, 2018
The game certainly looks interesting! I will be keeping a very close eye on it for when it comes out of early access!February 24, 2018
I actually remember playing this game on the Wii when it first came out, and I loved the concept of the game. Really good fun during family events, during parties etc. Sadly, it does get a bit old quite quickly.February 24, 2018
Such an amazing idea. Next time he is anywhere local, I will make a special effort to take a look!February 24, 2018
Interesting points...February 24, 2018