There is a saying that if you are going to do something the same as others, you either need to do it better or do it in a different way... this game achieves neither.If you played Golf with your friends or Golf it! , you know why it makes those games fun. The fast-paced, competitive fun mayhem with fun shortcuts and fun courses. This game has nothing of that. It's slow, there are no players so competitive thing is out of the question, all courses look the same and I thought some of the holes were just repeating themselves. Basically, you're
So, this is a very short game so review is gonna be really short too. (So will this intro)Bonbon is a short, first-person domestic horror narrative in which you play through the childs eyes, I don't even think I should call it a game, it's more like a short story, it's probably gonna take you around 20 minutes to finish it. Although I hated the gameplay, when I finished the game and started thinking about it, it gave me some insight, it's one of those games where you try to figure out the ending for yourself. So, you play as a
Just to be clear - I never played episode 1 and 2, but after playing this, I'm considering to get them and play the full trilogy. This is one of the best Point and Click adventures I have ever played.So yeah, this is one of those games that you don't expect to like, but fall in love when you start playing it. I wan never a fan of Point&Click, only game I loved from the genre was Grim Fandango, so it says alot when I say this game is amazing.Voice Acting is superb and comedic, soundtrack is amazing and relaxing (except
Do you play PUBG? Do you play LoL? Did you ever want to see those two games combined? Yeah me neither and that is why this game is a big flop.Prime Arena is a combination of MOBA and survival gameplay inspired by PUBG. This dynamic deathmatch arena is free of forced socialization and thus of toxic atmosphere found in MOBAs. Victory fully depends on player’s skill and reaction speed. I mean, it all sounds good on paper, but... just no. Half of the game I had no idea what I'm doing, everything is confusing, monsters (that in MOBAs are just some bonus experience)
Remember Spore? Remember how it didn't seem to satisfy that part of you that wanted to control the evolution of an entire species? Well Niche - A genetics survival game by Stray Fawn Studio succeeds where Spore failed! Created by a successful Kickstarter which raised over 70 000$.What can I say? After being raised by Pokemon, just hearing the word "Evolution" has the same effect on me as a heavy narcotic, so I was eager to play this game, collect them all and stuff like that. I must say, I was disappointed, not because it's a bad game, it's just that
What position are you applying for?
What should we address you as?
Usernames for Steam and/or Discord?
[March 12, 2018
This article is from the previous update so is a little out-of-date... Don't worry, we're working on update that will make it clearly visible which giveaways you have entered that we will roll out asap.March 10, 2018
so in the giveaway overview where can I see which I entered already? /can I at all?March 10, 2018
interesting ! DR3 IS my best favoris game ! tyMarch 07, 2018
March 06, 2018
- What position are you applying for? Community Moderator.
- What should we address you as? Egel, Egelhoorn, Eva.
- Usernames for Steam and/or Discord? Discord: Egel#0607 Steam: JustEvax
- What is your time zone? UTC +1. Living in The Netherlands.
- Your line of work/education? I´m a cashier at a local supermarket, but I´m doing a secondary vocational education as a financial administrative employee.
- What gaming platforms do you own including any computers with specs? I´m having a Acer Aspire E15 E5-571P-56HY. I´m using it for school and for games and everything!
- What do you feel you could provide for the community?
I can be a person with whom you can talk when you need it, I will fulfill all duties that a moderator needs to fulfill too, ofcourse. I´ve been a happy member of the group for 36 months now, and I would really love to have a bigger role within the group for now.
- How much free time can you devote to this position? As much as possible. I´m sure I can say that I´m an active member.
- What previous experience do you have, If any? I don´t have much experience having such a big role. Altough I´d like to learn all this with our lovely society.
- When and how did you find out about Opium Pulses? I guess 2 years ago now? Apen told me about the society and I loved it. I remember joining the group, and everyone was so welcoming and heartwarming to me!
- Finally, please provide any additional information about yourself or anything you feel may support your application? Nothing comes to mind! I´m an open person, so just ask me anything you´d like! I love to chat with anyone in the group.
nice look game.February 27, 2018
The game certainly looks interesting! I will be keeping a very close eye on it for when it comes out of early access!February 24, 2018
I actually remember playing this game on the Wii when it first came out, and I loved the concept of the game. Really good fun during family events, during parties etc. Sadly, it does get a bit old quite quickly.February 24, 2018
Such an amazing idea. Next time he is anywhere local, I will make a special effort to take a look!February 24, 2018
Interesting points...February 24, 2018