When Naigye and her niece Cally visit the castle, a surprise encounter with King Farnham leads to a short story about his three sons visiting a village of native lizard people.
Do you like, or at least, are able to tolerate:
-Point-and-click adventure games?
-Simple yet honest "old school" 216-color graphics?
-An 800x600 windowed resolution?
-The ability to go full screen with either stretched or un-stretched pixels?
-A single EXE file that's less than 5 MB?
-Lots and lots and LOTS of reading?
-A unique response for every single possible interaction?
- OS: XP (even 98 possibly, but untested)
- Processor: Any processor will be fine
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any video card should work
- Storage: 15 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any sound card should work if you want to play the game with sound
- Additional Notes: This game will work smooth on almost every PC in the world
Road to the Castle
Native Lizard People