For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, Max takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past. But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out.
Combining cutting edge shooting mechanics with a dark and twisted story, Max Payne 3 is a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience from Rockstar Games.
● Developed by Rockstar Games for a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience
● Advanced Bullet Time® and Shootdodge™ and Final Kill-cam mechanics for stylish shooting action
● Cutting edge aiming, targeting and animation processes for precise, fluid gunplay
● A dark, twisted story chronicling the return of Max Payne, one of the most iconic characters in videogames
● Tight integration between Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior System and a brand new iteration of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) for lifelike movement and a new level of environmental awareness
● A wide range of weapons rendered in incredible detail: hammers cock back, shells eject from the chamber and each bullet is individually modeled from the split second it’s fired to the moment of impact
● Advanced particle physics and destructible environments set the stage for dramatic and chaotic gun fights
● New to the series, a compelling and addictive multiplayer experience to match the dark and relentless atmosphere of the single-player game
OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Processor: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or Athlon XP 2000+
Memory: 512 MB of available system memory
Hard Drive: 550 MB of available hard drive space
Graphics: 128 MB OpenGL compatible Video Card (FX 5200 or Radeon 8500 or better)
Sound: DirectX Compatible Soundcard