The Fallen Enchantress seeks to destroy the civilizations that have risen from the ashes of the Cataclysm. Fortunately, your fame has spread and great heroes have been drawn to your banner. With your new champions, you will confront horrors like liches, brood hunters, banshees, and the dreaded hergon. Players will forge a new empire in a world sundered by powerful magic, fight against terrible creatures, complete quests and rediscover lost secrets in their bid to rule the world of Elemental.
- Gain Champions Through Fame: Champions are no longer simply found, instead, they seek you out based on the amount of Fame your kingdom has generated. And not all of these legendary heroes were Men or Fallen…
- New Leveling System: Your sovereign and champions now evolve through a skill tree that visually allows you to plan what kind of hero you want him or her to be. Make your mage into a powerful Necromancer, or train your Assassin in special attacks that bleed the life from your enemies.
- Updated Tactical Battles: Battles are now more intense with additional special skills, combat mechanics, spells and new maps.
- New Monsters: The legendary heroes didn’t reach our lands alone. The events of the Fallen Enchantress have raised the dead and caused forgotten creatures to return to the surface of the world.
- More Magic: New spells like ‘Lightning Form’ and ‘Raise Skeletal Horde’ add new options and dangers to battle.
- Larger Maps: A new gigantic sized map delivers truly epic games.
- Updated Graphics Engine: An improved graphics engine delivers stunning new visuals while improving performance on older machines.
- And much, much more!
- OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card w/Pixel Shader 2.0 (Radeon x1600 / GeForce 6800)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- Additional: To activate this game you must create a Stardock account while launching the game on Steam.
Built a City
All nations start with one.
You killed a monster!
Defeated an Army
You have defeated an army!
Recruited an NPC
Your Fame has lead a hero to your cause.
Complete a quest.
Explore 10 goodie huts in a single game.
Reach level 5 with a champion.
Play for 5 hours.
Buy an item from a shop.
Tap 10 resources in a single game.
Create a custom sovereign.
Captured a City
You have captured an enemy city!
Play for 10 hours.
Control 5 cities in a single game.
Not since Peter MacNicol has one been slain!
Design a unit.
Defeated Sovereign in Battle
You defeated a sovereign in battle!
Get a city to level 5 in one game.
Play for 20 hours.
Defeat a faction.
Complete 10 quests in a single game.
Reach level 15 with a champion.
Play for 40 hours.
Win and have at least 3,000 population.
Make 1000 gildar from selling items in shops.
Ally from the Swamp
The Desert Mage
Recruit Raza the Wild
A Leader of Men
Win by defeating all of your opponents.
Lady Umber's Assassin
Guard from the Tomb
A Mighty Sorcerer
Win by casting the Spell of Making.
A Great Seeker
Win by completing the Master Quest.
The Brood Warden Champion
Play for 100 hours.
Defeat the Guardian of the World's End
You've managed to slay Vetrar!
Rise of Altar
Win as Altar.
Defeat the Lord Who Dwells Below
You've managed to slay Abeix!
Lord of Necromancy
Defeat the Ruin of Summer
You've managed to slay Morian!
Defeat the Lord Who Levels Mountains
You've managed to slay Torax!
Recruit Nen Ratcatcher
Defeat the Pyre of Man
You've managed to slay Delin!
Rise of Pariden
Win as Pariden.
Rise of Gilden
Win as Gilden.
Rise of Capitar
Win as Capitar.
Win by forging an alliance with all players.
Rise of Tarth
Win as Tarth.
Rise of Resoln
Win as Resoln.
Awarded for completion of the Legendary Hero scenario.
Rise of Yithril
Win as Yithril.
Waiting Out the Clock
Win by having the highest score by the turn limit.
Rise of Magnar
Win as Magnar.
Rise of Kraxis
Win as Kraxis.
Rise of Umber
Win as Umber.
Look at Me!
Share your custom unit on Facebook.