The Risen 3: Titan Lords - Complete Edition includes the main game and the following DLC: Risen 3 - Adventure Garb, Risen 3 - Fog Island, Risen 3 - Uprising of the Little Guys.
The world has been abandoned by its gods and is scarred from the rampage of the Titans. Humanity is struggling to regain strength and rally its forces. You, however, have more pressing concerns: your own life has been shattered and you must set off to reclaim what is lost amidst the darkness that is spreading throughout the world. Who knows, maybe you'll even save the world at the same time?
- Freedom: Freely explore and take on quests at your leisure. Quests will have different ways to tackle them and different outcomes. You can play different parts of the game in whatever order you wish and shape your character individually.
- Exploration: Discover quests and characters as you make your way through the diverse world of Risen 3 - Titan Lords. From quaint medieval-style towns to delving deep into the dank dark of mines, to the supernatural shadow world, there is a wealth of possibilities waiting to be explored. You will be able to traverse this world in a variety of ways, from swimming to climbing.
- Enhanced combat: Featuring a revamped fighting system, with new animation systems in place that add nuance to the fights.
- Magic is back! Crystal magic has returned, bringing with it devastating new combat abilities. Wield elements such as lightning, fire and ice to obliterate your foes, or make use of a multitude of additional magical skills to aid you in exploration - the choice is yours!
- Guilds & factions: Choose to ally yourself with one of three distinct guilds, each offering unique skills, armouries and quests allowing you to approach your quest in very different ways. Discover additional factions that exist to bend the balance of political power in the world, each with their own agenda for you to uncover. Be careful which characters you trust – some might ally with you with the intent of fulfilling their own sinister plans.
Healed for the first time
Killed 10 monsters
Acquired 1000 gold
Found the first treasure in the game
On the High Seas
Killed 10 Scavengers
Completed 'Chaos in Harbour Town'
Killed 20 innocent animals
Completed 'A Follower of Magic'
Killer of Shadows
Killed 50 Shadow Creatures
Completed 'Menacing Shadows'
Used the parrot 10 times
Killed 500 monsters
Completed 'Water Source Conflict'
The Magnificent Seven
Got at least 7 crew members on the ship
Completed 'The Missing Gnome'
Completed 300 quests
Travelled by ship 20 times
Completed 'The Blue Flower'
Collected 10 legendary items
Completed 'The Reactor'
I Hate Spiders
Completed 'Green Flames'
Dug up 10 treasures
Raised your soul rating until it is over 90
Acquired 100,000 gold
Picked 100 locks
Completed 'Zak's Temptation'
Killed 2000 monsters
Acquired 100 attribute points in Melee
Hard as Nails
Acquired 100 attribute points in Toughness
Acquired 100 attribute points in Magic
Acquired 100 attribute points in Dexterity
Used the monkey 20 times
Completed 'Cold Nights'
Acquired 100 attribute points in Influence
Acquired 100 attribute points in Cunning
Acquired 100 attribute points in Ranged
Acquired 100 attribute points in Spirit
Won the Arm-wrestling mini game 10 times
Won the Knife-throwing mini game 10 times
Won the Drinking mini game 10 times
Acquired 300,000 gold
Destroyed your soul rating until it was under 10
The Journey Begins
The Demon Hunter