- For 1 Mac
- Fully installed versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Store files in the cloud with OneDrive
To download and install Office go to https://setup.office.com/ and follow the prompts to sign in (or create a new Microsoft account)
The familiar interface of Microsoft Office paired with the unrivaled stability of Mac. Be able to create a well-polished and professionally themed documents for school or for work with the use of state-of-the-art authoring and reviewing tools as well as other collaborative tools enabling several people to work on the same documents at the same time.
The familiar data entry and keyboard shortcuts coupled with unparalleled enhancement that makes Excel 2016 for Mac turn numbers into insight. Discover new ways to unravel patterns in large volumes of data using PivotTable Slicer. Impress your colleague at work as you perform complex statistical analysis. And did we mentioned that you’ll be able to synchronize your Outlook 2016 across Mac, Windows, and Web App.
- A Mac computer with an Intel processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 6 GB of available hard disk space
- HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- 1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor
- Mac OS X version 10.10