Bonbon is a short, first-person domestic horror narrative in which you play through the childs eyes, I don't even think I should call it a game, it's more like a short story, it's probably gonna take you around 20 minutes to finish it. Although I hated the gameplay, when I finished the game and started thinking about it, it gave me some insight, it's one of those games where you try to figure out the ending for yourself. So, you play as a little kid, and for the first 15 minutes you just put away your toys, but that creepy looking rat is always there watching you, and I guess helping you?
So, because I can't really type anything about the story because I don't wanna spoil it, let's just jump in to the scores.
As I said, it's confusing, but it the end (and if you watch and listen to the details) it all (kinda) makes sense. The game really made me think about the ending and I always appreciate when games do that.
Bonbon is beautiful, not AAA beautiful but Indie beautiful, really like the visuals.
Voice acting is weird, but I didn't expect much from the begginning, atmosphere is ... meh.
FINAL SCORE: 7/10
A good little horror game that's really cheap, I don't think you're gonna want to replay it but still, if you're a fan of these kinds of games, just get it, it's only 3 euros :)
What position are you applying for?
What should we address you as?
Usernames for Steam and/or Discord?
[March 12, 2018
This article is from the previous update so is a little out-of-date... Don't worry, we're working on update that will make it clearly visible which giveaways you have entered that we will roll out asap.March 10, 2018
so in the giveaway overview where can I see which I entered already? /can I at all?March 10, 2018
interesting ! DR3 IS my best favoris game ! tyMarch 07, 2018
March 06, 2018
- What position are you applying for? Community Moderator.
- What should we address you as? Egel, Egelhoorn, Eva.
- Usernames for Steam and/or Discord? Discord: Egel#0607 Steam: JustEvax
- What is your time zone? UTC +1. Living in The Netherlands.
- Your line of work/education? I´m a cashier at a local supermarket, but I´m doing a secondary vocational education as a financial administrative employee.
- What gaming platforms do you own including any computers with specs? I´m having a Acer Aspire E15 E5-571P-56HY. I´m using it for school and for games and everything!
- What do you feel you could provide for the community?
I can be a person with whom you can talk when you need it, I will fulfill all duties that a moderator needs to fulfill too, ofcourse. I´ve been a happy member of the group for 36 months now, and I would really love to have a bigger role within the group for now.
- How much free time can you devote to this position? As much as possible. I´m sure I can say that I´m an active member.
- What previous experience do you have, If any? I don´t have much experience having such a big role. Altough I´d like to learn all this with our lovely society.
- When and how did you find out about Opium Pulses? I guess 2 years ago now? Apen told me about the society and I loved it. I remember joining the group, and everyone was so welcoming and heartwarming to me!
- Finally, please provide any additional information about yourself or anything you feel may support your application? Nothing comes to mind! I´m an open person, so just ask me anything you´d like! I love to chat with anyone in the group.
nice look game.February 27, 2018
The game certainly looks interesting! I will be keeping a very close eye on it for when it comes out of early access!February 24, 2018
I actually remember playing this game on the Wii when it first came out, and I loved the concept of the game. Really good fun during family events, during parties etc. Sadly, it does get a bit old quite quickly.February 24, 2018
Such an amazing idea. Next time he is anywhere local, I will make a special effort to take a look!February 24, 2018
Interesting points...February 24, 2018